Edward (エドワード, Edowādo) is an English masculine given name derived from Ēadweard, meaning wealth, fortune (ēad) and guardian (weard).
There are many names in the same family, such as Edmund, Eduard, Eduardo, Eduard, Ned, Neddy, etc.
Nicknames include Ed, Eddie, Eddy, Ted, Teddie, Teddy, etc.
- Edward Furlong → American actor, Best known for his role as John Connor in Terminator 2.
- Edward Norton → American actor, his representative works include American History X, Fight Club, and The Incredible Hulk.
- Edward Bernays → American public relations activist.
- Edward Luttwak → American military scientist.
- Edward Lodewijk Van Halen → Guitarist of the American rock band Van Halen.
- Edward the Black Prince → Dauphin of England.
- Edward Smith → British navigator and captain of the Titanic.
- Edward Elgar English classical composer, his representative works include Pomp and Circumstance Marches and Salut d' Amour.
- Edward Elric → Fullmetal Alchemist
- Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivruski IV → Cowboy Bebop
- Edward Weevil → One Piece
- Edward Newgate → One Piece
- Edward Alexander Crowley → A Certain Magical Index
- Edward → Thomas & Friends
- Edward → Shadow House
- Edward Wu → Kengan Omega
- Edward Hamilton → Chrono Crusade
Edd Ed Edmund Eduard Eduardo Eduard Ned Neddy Edgar Edmund Edwin Edith Eddie Eddy Ted Teddie Teddy