Ed (エド, Edo) is a masculine given name that is usually short for Edward, Edgar, Edmund, Edwin, Edith. It is also use as a common abbreviation in general.
- Ending → Commonly use in Japanese to mean ending themes.
- Erectile Dysfunction → The inability of the sexual organ to become erect. This was used as a joke name for the character Erecpyle Dukakis.
- Eating Disorder → Abnormal eating habits caused by some sort of mental illness.
- Toyota Carina ED → A compact car by Toyota, the ED means Exciting Dressy.
- A type of designation for electric locomotives of Japan Railways, which have four driving shafts. The type number and serial number are written after it.
Note some names go by how Ed is said in Japanese, that being Edo.
- Ed (Edward Elric) → Fullmetal Alchemist
- Radical Ed → Cowboy Bebop
- Edo Phoenix (Aster Phoenix) → Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
- ED (Erecpyle Dukakis) → Ixion Saga DT
- Ed → Ed, Edd n Eddy
- Ed → Street Fighter Series
Edd Edward Edgar Edmund Edwin Edith