|Height||4'6" / 138cm|
|Special Dish||Show Me the Mora|
|How to obtain||Wishes|
|Affiliation||Sumeru, The Palace of Alcazarzaray|
|Release Date||September 09, 2022|
|CV||Anjali Kunapaneni (EN), Kaneda Tomoko 金田朋子 (JP)|
Dori Sangemah Bay is a 4-star playable Claymore Electro character in Genshin Impact.
The owner of The Palace of Alcazarzaray and a merchant of high regard, "Lord Sangemah Bay" is well-known for her ability to obtain anything a person needs, as long as they have enough Mora to afford her jaw-dropping prices.
- Normal Attack: Marvelous Sword-Dance (Modified)
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 3 consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Elemental Skill: Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon
When Troubleshooter Shots hit opponents, they will create 2 After-Sales Service Rounds that will automatically track opponents and deal Electro DMG.
- Elemental Burst: Alcazarzaray's Exactitude
Summons forth the Jinni within the lamp to give the client various kinds of aid.
Jinni: Connects to a nearby character. The connected character will:
- Continuously restore HP based on Dori's Max HP.
- Continuously regenerate Energy.
- Be affected by Electro.
- 1st Ascension Passive: An Eye for Gold
This effect can be triggered once every 3s.
- 4th Ascension Passive: Compound Interest
Per Spirit-Warding Lamp: Troubleshooter Cannon, only one instance of Energy restoration can be triggered and a maximum of 15 Energy can be restored this way.
- Utility Passive: Unexpected Order
- Level 1: Additional Investment
The number of After-Sales Service Rounds created by Troubleshooter Shots is increased by 1.
- Level 2: Special Franchise
- Level 3: Wonders Never Cease
- Level 4: Discretionary Supplement
- When their HP is lower than 50%, they gain 50% Incoming Healing Bonus.
- When their Energy is less than 50%, they gain 30% Energy Recharge.
- Level 5: Value for Mora
- Level 6: Sprinkling Weight
- Electro Infusion.
- When Normal Attacks hit opponents, all nearby party members will heal HP equivalent to 4% of Dori's Max HP. This type of healing can occur once every 0.1s.
Dori is a merchant of high regard in Sumeru, considered the most resourceful merchant who's able to acquire quality goods through her mysterious supply chain (which also includes Alice (Genshin Impact)). She is extremely wealthy and highly obsessed with Mora, seeing everyone and everything as a way to make profit. Her obsession with Mora is due to the fact that her older sister had an illness which her family couldn't afford at the time. She uses her appearance and words to sway customers into buying her goods despite her jaw-dropping prices.
Willing to make Mora off just about anything, Dori also partakes in the black market, which has also caught the Matras' attention. Due to this, she implemented some protocols to vet all potential customers to prevent her, her employees and potential customers from being held liable.
The renowned Lord Sangemah Bay is none other than Dori. I became acquainted with her through a previous research project. It had required very rare materials, and the only way I could get them was through her and her mysterious supply network. Uh... never you mind what I was buying and what I was researching, thank you very much!
Someone once told me about a mysterious merchant who was selling really effective Sleep Gummies. It cost all my scholarship money, plus all the other Mora I'd saved up, but I bought some. They worked great, and for a while I slept like a baby. But... they're 200 thousand Mora a box... I can't afford that... I—I can't let myself buy them ever again, nope, no way. Not even if they were buy one, get one free, or... well, buy one, get two free, hmm... actually... maybe I'd consider that.
Traveler: (Only/There's only) one way to find out: In you go, Paimon.
Paimon (Genshin Impact): Not a chance! There's no way Paimon would fit in there!
Traveler: Okay, well... if you want, you can be the genie of the Serenitea Pot instead?
Paimon (Genshin Impact): Oooh, great idea! Paimon's down!
Traveler: You seem pretty excited about this...
Paimon (Genshin Impact): Uh, yeah! Paimon's been wanting to try this for ages! ...Poof! Didst thou summon me, O Traveler from a distant land?
Paimon (Genshin Impact): Come on, come on, now you have to grant Paimon three wishes! Paimon's first wish is... bring Paimon lots of delicious food!
Lumine (Genshin Impact): Hey, you're not supposed to be the one making wishes!
Aether (Genshin Impact): Paimon, you're not supposed to be the one making wishes!