|Height||5'2" / 158cm|
|Special Dish||Rockin' Riffin' Chicken!|
|How to obtain||Event Wish - Gentry of Hermitage, Wishes|
|Affiliation||Liyue, The Red Strings|
|Release Date||December 01, 2020|
|CV||Laura Stahl (EN), Takahashi Chiaki たかはし智秋 (JP)|
Xinyan is a 4-Star playable Claymore Pyro character in Genshin Impact.
Rock 'n' roll is a relatively unpopular style of music in Liyue, having recently been brought over from Fontaine. Xinyan, however, loves the sound — and she's slowly but surely amassing a fanbase of her own as she performs throughout Liyue Harbor.
- Normal Attack: Dance on Fire
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby opponents. At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunging Attack: Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
- Elemental Skill: Sweeping Fervor
Xinyan brandishes her instrument, dealing Pyro DMG on nearby opponents, forming a shield made out of her audience's passion.
The shield's DMG Absorption scales based on Xinyan's DEF and on the number of opponents hit.
- Hitting 0 – 1 opponents grants Shield Level 1: Ad Lib.
- Hitting 2 opponents grants Shield Level 2: Lead-In.
- Hitting 3 or more opponents grants Shield Level 3: Rave, which will also deal intermittent Pyro DMG to nearby opponents.
The shield has the following special properties:
- When unleashed, it infuses Xinyan with Pyro.
- It has 250% DMG Absorption effectiveness against Pyro DMG.
- Elemental Burst: Riff Revolution
Strumming rapidly, Xinyan launches nearby opponents and deals Physical DMG to them, hyping up the crowd.
The sheer intensity of the atmosphere will cause explosions that deal Pyro DMG to nearby opponents.
- 1st Ascension Passive: "The Show Goes On, Even Without An Audience..."
- Shield Level 2: Lead-In requirement reduced to 1 opponent hit.
- Shield Level 3: Rave requirement reduced to 2 opponents hit or more.
- 4th Ascension Passive: "...Now That's Rock 'N' Roll!"
- Utility Passive: A Rad Recipe
- Level 1: Fatal Acceleration
Upon scoring a CRIT Hit, increases ATK SPD of Xinyan's Normal and Charged Attacks by 12% for 5s. Can only occur once every 5s.
- Level 2: Impromptu Opening
- Level 3: Double-Stop
- Level 4: Wildfire Rhythm
- Level 5: Screamin' for an Encore
- Level 6: Rockin' in a Flaming World
Xinyan is a fan of rock 'n' roll and returned to Liyue to spread it across the nation. Despite having difficulty in improving its reputation for many reasons, she is not discouraged and continues to play, appreciating all who come to her performances. She does not have any formal training for her music, having learned it herself on the go. As such, she is very supportive of others who show interest, even if they have no experience.
Having a fiery personality, she likes standing out in her own way, but many consider her to be weird and/or terrifying as a result. While aware of this, her attempts to make herself more presentable to them ends up in failure.
The elders of the troupe are always harping on about rock 'n' roll being a bad influence. Needless to say, they never approve of me going to see Xinyan's shows. "It's for your own good," they say. Hmph, all it's really about is their inability to accept anything new. Whatever, those old fogies can't tell me what to do. I'm going to keep rocking out at Xinyan's gigs, every week, and that's that.